In this article, We going to see how to view hidden files (.htaccess) in cPanel File Manager. By logging into your cPanel using the web browser, you can’t see some of the hidden files in your root folder. Here the cPanel doesn’t display files like .htaccess file by default. The reason for this by new to the server handling we don’t know what are the main files in the root folder, So that is the main reason to prevent these files from potentially being deleted. If you get yourself in a situation where you need to access these files but they seem to be missing, just follow these steps to show the hidden .htaccess file.
1. Log into your web server cPanel account.
2. Go to File Manager.
3. Top right side click the Settings button.
4. Next check the option Show Hidden Files (dotfiles).
5. Then click on Save button.
6. Now you can able to see all hidden files including .htaccess files in File Manager.