A Design Sprint is a 4-day process for immediately solving big challenges, creating new products, or improving existing ones.
Why use a Design Sprint?
Design Sprints are the quickest way to find out if a product is worth developing, if a feature is worth the effort, or if your value proposition is valid.
What does a Design Sprint look like?
- Define the challenges.
- Produce a mass of solutions.
- Curate and vote most suitable solutions.
- Define the prototype with a storyboard.
- Build the prototype.
- Set up the user tests.
- Test the prototype with real users.
- User feedback from testing to create clear next steps.
What is the exact outcome?
The outcome of every Design Sprint week is a high-fidelity interaction prototype, tested by real users, and with clear insights on where to go next.